Bright House Networks (BHN) is a proud sponsor of the University of Central Florida’s College of Engineering and Computer Science Office of Diversity and Inclusion.
Currently, BHN is recruiting the nation’s top interns to serve in the following areas: Business Operations, Corporate Technology & Engineering, and Communication & Media.
As a BHN intern, you will be expected to:
- Work 10-12 weeks in an paid summer internship program
- Build a sense of community among fellow interns
- Engage in real-world projects related to their areas of study
- Participate in professional development opportunities
- Connect with business leaders and build lasting relationships
For more information, please visit the BHN Internship Program website! Applications are now open!