IMAGE (Impacting the Matriculation and Advancement of Graduates in Engineering) is a program designed to impact the matriculation and advancement of graduates in engineering.
Within IMAGE, CECS ODI will coordinate a mentorship program that will: 1) Inspire undergraduates to pursue a graduate degree in engineering; 2) Provide undergraduates strategies on how to finance and successfully complete their graduate education; and 3) Inform undergraduates on the pathways to advance their professional career in engineering.
Please Note: In the fall semester, selected IMAGE participants will be paired with a corporate and/or faculty mentor in STEM. After their pairing, IMAGE mentors and mentees will be expected to meet monthly in the spring semester.
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student majoring in engineering or computer science.
- Have a grade point average of a 3.0 or higher.
- Attend a minimum of four IMAGE mentoring sessions.
- Complete the UCF AAP Pre-Graduate School Knights Program.
- Maintain a membership with one of our partner CECS Registered Student Organizations.
- Grant IMAGE, CECS ODI and CECS Graduate Affairs the permission to use your photo, video footage, and its likeness for their websites, publications, and other forms of communication.
- Complete an annual survey on your experience in IMAGE.
If you are interested in becoming an IMAGE mentee for the 2021-2022 academic year, please complete the IMAGE Interest form by October 31, 2021.