In order to meet its mission, the CECS Office of Diversity & Inclusion collaborates with the following corporations:
Northrop Grumman (annual donor)
- About- Northrop Grumman is a pioneering company. They design, develop, build and support some of the world’s most advanced products, from cutting-edge aircraft and next-generation spacecraft to unrivaled cyber security systems and all-seeing radars. For more information on Northrop Grumman, please visit https://www.northropgrumman.com/.
Texas instruments (annual donor)
- About- Texas Instruments has been making progress possible for decades. They are a global semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, tests and sells analog and embedded processing chips. For more information on Texas Instruments, please visit https://www.ti.com/.
duke energy (annual donor)
- About- Duke Energy is one of the largest electric power holding companies in the United States. They are transforming their customers’ experience, modernizing our energy grid, generating cleaner energy and expanding their natural gas infrastructure to create a smarter energy future for their customers. For more information on Duke Energy, please visit https://www.duke-energy.com/home.
electronic arts (annual donor)
- About- Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers. EA has more than 300 million registered players around the world. For more information on Electronic Arts (EA), please visit https://www.ea.com/.
l3harris (annual donor)
- About- L3Harris is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. They provide advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. They bring speed, innovation and flawless execution together with their commitment to make the world more secure. For more information on L3Harris, please visit https://www.l3harris.com/.
facebook (annual donor)
- About- Facebook builds technologies that help people connect with friends and family, find communities, and grow businesses. For more information on Facebook, please visit https://about.fb.com/.
Google (annual donor)
- About- Google builds sustainable equity; builds products for change; creates economic opportunity; improves education; and supports racial justice organizations. For more information on Google, please visit https://about.google/.
disney (annual donor)
- About- Disney’s mission is to entertain, inform and inspire people around the globe through the power of unparalleled storytelling, reflecting the iconic brands, creative minds and innovative technologies that make them the world’s premier entertainment company. For more information on Disney, please visit https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/about/.
becoming a partner and donor:
If you are interested in becoming a partner and/or donor, please email Dr. LeeAnn Roberts at LeeAnn.Roberts@ucf.edu.